Selling your art can feel very daunting for many artists, and if you add to the equation the world of e-commerce, social media platforms, and online galleries & marketplaces this whole process can feel even more overwhelming and confusing. In this 2 hour workshop you will learn:
- Most common misconceptions artists have about selling art online
- How to build and nurture your mailing list so you create meaningful relationships that can lead to sales
- Key features that your website needs to have in order to generate sales and grow your following
- How to create compelling content that tells your story and grabs your audience attention in your email blasts and social media posts
- Marketing strategies used by artists who are successfully selling their art online
About Your Instructor:
Martha has advised emerging and mid-career visual artists on realizing their artistic goals for the last 20 years. She coaches on clarity of vision, relationship with money, embracing the business owner within, time management, unleashing your creativity and many other issues relevant to artists and art entrepreneurs. Her passion for psychology, business and the arts led her to create ArtMatch – a life & business coaching practice for painters and photographers. Though trained in business, she has always been deeply interested in personal transformation, spirituality, the power of our beliefs and how they create our reality and the results we get in life. She was born in Bogota, Colombia and lives in San Francisco.
This workshop is delivered as part of the Cork/San Francisco Peer In Programme, a transatlantic professional development program delivered in partnership with Sample-Studios and supported by Cork City Council Twinning Cities Grant.
Please note this workshop is for members of San Francisco Artists Studios only. If you are interested in becoming a professional visual artist member contact us.