Artist Studio Available for Rent
- Secure Building with key fobs
- Shared areas include: utility sink, refrigerator, microwave, bathroom, common area for documenting work
- 3 freight elevators with loading docks
- Studio website featuring your work
- All utilities including wifi are included
- 2 passenger elevators
- High 18 foot ceilings
- Sharing with another studio-mate is fine
- 24/7 access
- Great location on the corner of 22nd and Third St.
We have an opening with our art collective, San Francisco Artists Studios (https://www.sfartistsstudios.com/) and have an open art studio for rent. This artist studio is available for move-in ASAP. The open studio space is 96 sqft with four walls. The monthly rent is $405 (including wifi and utilities) and the security deposit is $330.
We are located in the American Industrial Center, a secure building with three freight elevators, a passenger elevator and multiple loading docks for convenience. The Dogpatch district has many great features including the Museum of Craft, Minnesota Street Projects, Institute of Contemporary Art SF, shops and cafes.
This 24/7 access artist studio (work only space) is one of eight studios in our bay. The ceilings are high, probably 18ft. Sharing the space with another artist is okay. We also have a restroom, mini fridge and microwave that are shared by the group. There is also a small common area that you can book to document work and sometimes we hold artist events there. We are looking for a reliable, friendly artist to join our collective.
We will be giving individual tours. Masks are required to tour the space. Please do not bring your pet. Thank you for your interest in joining our art collective.
To apply, email Ingrid Wells at ingridvwells[at]gmail.com with the following information:
- Full name
- Short Bio
- What you want from your studio space
- What you expect from the studio building
- Work examples or link to artist website
- Link to instagram